To assume management positions in a wide range of organization, management courses have to be pursued. Management courses provide students with a solid foundation in organizational behavior and human resource management. Other important aspects of this course include electives in labor-management relation, negotiation, conflict resolution, compensation systems, and organizational developments. It also helps to understand how organizations work, manage and interact with local, national and international environments.
After studying management, the skills developed by the aspirants are:
- Business acumen
- Ability to use statistics and quantitative methods
- Global thinking
After a bachelor degree in management, one gets full-time employment in the commercial, industrial, public and even health management sectors. The regular course is 3 years long. Special Regular Course and Basic Military Training Course are both of 24 weeks.
Top 5 Management Course That Can Boost Your Career are :
- Undergraduate financial management course –
The three-year course is divided into 6 semesters of 6 months each. It helps one to make predictions in insurance and investment. Candidates have enumerable job opportunities in both the government and the private sector.
CAT, SNAP, MAT, XAT has to be qualified to get an entry this course. BBA Finance can expect a salary of 3 to 5 lakhs per annum. One has to pass 10+2 with at least 50% marks. Some of the institutions conduct their own entrance test or raises the eligibility criteria to 60%. Students get practical and theoretical knowledge of various financial components like investment insurance etc. One should have good communication skill.
- BBA in Human Resource Management is a demanding professional career with high
salary packages. Some benefits of studying BBA in HR are:
- Improve employee turnover
- Resolve conflicts
- Employee satisfaction
- Improve employee performance
- Training and development
- Helps with budget control
- To acquire skills to manage hotel, resort, motel or any similar organization one has to enroll in BBA in Hotel Management. To work in the hotel industry a student is given a hands-on experience in a hotel. Hyatt, Oberoi, Sheraton, Taj and Welcome Group are some of the big names that hire BBA in Hotel Management. A student with an inclination to the hotel industry can opt for this professional career. 45% – 50% in 10+2 is the criteria for admission to this course.
- BBA in Marketing familiarises the students with the concept of business management.
Out of the 3 years 6 semesters, the last two semesters focus solely on marketing. It enables students to deal with real life problems and encompass as traditional as well as new marketing approaches. A self-confident student with a strong awareness of current affairs fit this course. SET, NMAT and SAT are the exams that one must qualify.
- BBA in Hospitality Management is a 3-years course with 6 semesters of 6 months each. One has to qualify 10+2 to get admission. Some of the entrance tests are – DSAT, SUAT, KIITEE, and CMRUAT. They have job opportunities as Hospitality Executive, Catering Officer, Catering Supervisor, and Assistant, Marketing and Sales Executive etc.
Some of the BBA colleges in Bangalore are –
- Christ University
- Adarsh Group of Institutions
- AIMMS Institute
- REVA University
- HKBK Business School
- Gems B-School, Bangalore
- Alliance School of Business.